JNOV638
JNOV638
7/24/08 12:47 a.m.

I'm new here, but my brother is on here quite a bit, i don't know his handle, but he directed me here as the place for all things cars. I need to know the sales figures for the different auto companies for a stats report that i am writing. The report is about cars driven in our area by nationality, and I know that its a real muddled area, so I would be happy looking at the sales reports in numbers of cars or percentage of marketshare for most of the big brand name auto companies. Thanks for any help.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/24/08 1:10 a.m.

i would peak around autoblog. They have monthly reports on car sales.

integraguy
integraguy New Reader
7/24/08 2:05 p.m.

Another good website...actually, it's where AutoBlog sources their sales info, is the website for Automotive News. It's also a print mag/newspaper for the auto industry and when it was still available at the local news stand I would pick it up, and sometimes even buy it, for the stats on inventory. They would, don't know if they still do, run weekly reports on which cars and trucks are piling up on dealer's lots and which cars are moving off the lots super-fast. Ussually, the car sales reports/stats come out once a month. The numbers for July should be available in about 2 weeks...give or take a few days, while the AutoBlog "archives" section should have June's and other previous months numbers available.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rA4C1nlRF1DEyghOsdA4NdO6msenTauO2IFbecLQCZZH9ARy6rPGU37sdOt7fqRt