1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43
ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
5/29/10 2:08 a.m.

I've been having trouble with my microphone every now and then because its the original wired mic' that came with my system but its usually just the volume.

I'm game for some real racing tomorrow night after my Blackhawks lay waste to the Flyers!

flier129
flier129 None
6/6/10 9:13 a.m.

Do these races still happen? I miss the old SM league I was in, most fun I ever had on Forza. I'll race anything though :)

gm: flier129

oldtin
oldtin HalfDork
6/6/10 9:54 a.m.

It was pretty active during winter. Not so much now, but several folks are still on regularly. Send friend invites to the people here - there's good racing to be had

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/6/10 9:59 a.m.

now that summer has fully set in, maybe we should get another one of these going. Anyone up for a European tour? I can probably work up another spec in fairly quick order.

flier129
flier129 New Reader
6/6/10 2:13 p.m.

Well Im definitely up for it.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/6/10 7:44 p.m.

okay, Give me one week (my project car comes before X-box), and I will get a spec and a series of races worked up.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
6/6/10 10:56 p.m.

Aussie V8's?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo None
6/6/10 11:06 p.m.

Ive been doing a lot of custom race style wraps if anyone has any ideas for any they want let me know what ya want. N Sperlo is the gamer tag. Add me for some racing. I usually stick to drifting, but I'm all for any type. Got cars of all specs so bring it!

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
6/6/10 11:44 p.m.

Maroon, I say lets do a Spec E30 car. I can't really think of anything else European that I WANT to drive...let alone race.

I'm usually on every night, drifting and racing with a friend.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/7/10 10:40 a.m.

I am thinking something with slightly more power this time.

flier129
flier129 New Reader
6/7/10 11:35 a.m.

I vote rwd... the races are so much closer with rwd cars.

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
6/7/10 2:37 p.m.

We could just give the E30 more power...

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/7/10 9:01 p.m.

with turboboosters?

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
6/7/10 10:10 p.m.

...or we could just add the flux capacitor. I hear those things add more horsepowers than stickers!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo New Reader
6/8/10 12:32 a.m.

Flux capacitor. You can pick that up at radioshack. But where will we find the 5000 kilowatts to run it?!

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/8/10 6:46 a.m.

jiggawats?

Last night I tried a Lotus 2-eleven cranked up to 8 million.

it was REALLY hard to keep in a straight line with nearly 750 horsepower. I think that is the closest to a can am car that you can get in this game.

Then I realized that it was DLC that not everyone may have. I will try again tonight.

oldtin
oldtin HalfDork
6/8/10 8:25 a.m.

I've got a 2-11. They were free - just have to download them. How about an exige that's cranked up a bit. Muscle cars turned up from stock? Old italians?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/8/10 8:40 a.m.

Muscle cars are not fun to drive without massive suspension mods.

I am thinking something from Aston, or maybe something french...

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
6/8/10 12:21 p.m.

One of the latest download packs had the radical. That think is blistering fast right out of the box. I loved the 2-11 right out of the box, so much so that I have not really messed with it, stock its a great car.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo New Reader
6/8/10 11:03 p.m.

Did you guys see this Morgan Aero SuperSports?

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
6/8/10 11:27 p.m.

I absolutely love anything Lotus so I'm game for any car.

The new June car pack just came out and the Evora Type 124, a very awesome car. I have it just built to S700 and it is a blast to drive.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
6/8/10 11:28 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: Muscle cars are not fun to drive without massive suspension mods.

Resto-Mods! Yeahyeahyeah...especiallly since I'm not rich enough to build one in real life. And we could do some seriously cool old school Trans-Am paint..

I'm friedgreen(I may be a road racer, but I'm still an American, dammit)corrado, and I approve of this message.

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
6/10/10 2:46 a.m.

blah blah b lyah,,,,,,lets race!

Go Blackhawks@! whose joiining me for the parade on Friday!?>

racerfink
racerfink Reader
6/10/10 11:10 p.m.

There's DTM and Aussie V8's, and plenty of paintjobs for any of them on the storefronts.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
6/11/10 1:17 p.m.
ChesterRumble wrote: blah blah b lyah,,,,,,lets race! Go Blackhawks@! whose joiining me for the parade on Friday!?>

What? The helicopters are coming back from Iraq?

(flashing berkeley-eating-grin and running away)

1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sIaBScY02bxghhDkq4yrVDl0EtobGR7IoWtuEDGGfyZlFioIeWsKCzFYevzbSH7y