1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43
racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/5/10 12:53 a.m.

The guys at the SM Forum limited the wheels to just the Team Dynamics wheels. I'd like to open it up to any wheel that keeps the PI at 269.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/5/10 12:58 a.m.

Also, did any of the West Coast guys save a replay and load it to their storefront yet?

ZOOMX5
ZOOMX5 New Reader
7/5/10 11:06 a.m.

Are you guys still doing the pre 1975 2.5L series next thursday? I should be able to join in this time, wife will be out of town and don't have to work on friday. I have my fictional #7 Gulf/Remus livery ready.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/5/10 3:22 p.m.

As far as I know we're still running.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
7/5/10 7:34 p.m.

yeah, I will be there! Possibly with a new car...

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/6/10 4:13 p.m.

All right, I've got my Spec Miata build posted on my storefront, under tuning set-ups. It's listed for free on my storefront, but you will still need money to buy the parts needed.

If you plan on changing the set-up, I recommend either starting with a new car, or selling off all the old parts on the car you currently have. You will not be able to adjust the settings without taking them off the car first (Thank you Turn10 for your infinite wisdom), then putting them back on the car so you can adjust what you want. Remember though, the Spring settings must be 700 on the front, and 325 on the rear.

oldtin
oldtin HalfDork
7/6/10 4:18 p.m.

I built a spec miata and worked on a new car for the series. Still slow but in a new way.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
7/6/10 4:27 p.m.
racerfink wrote: Also, did any of the West Coast guys save a replay and load it to their storefront yet?

From last thursday? Yes I should have race #2 up on the store front. We all kinda screwed the pooch on race one and clicked passed the save replay option before we realized what we did.

I am kinda glad since that first race was embarrassing (for me) I am sure I got the all time award for off track excursions...

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/6/10 5:10 p.m.

Well, by the looks of the "Official Website", I guess there are two seperate championships. As far as I know, we only counted the Suzuka race last Thurs. in the East Coast one.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
7/6/10 8:43 p.m.

Unless more people show up for the west coast time slot we really ought to score them together, but that means posting times, and remembering to record the replay...

N Sperlo
N Sperlo New Reader
7/6/10 10:39 p.m.

I lined them up separate because some people ran both races. I thought we would get around to deciding what to do with them. Any schedule for miata races?

Jrodsvt
Jrodsvt New Reader
7/7/10 12:25 a.m.

May I join this league? Do I need to wait till next season? I may be a bit rusty though. I have not played in several months.

thanks,

Jarod

darkstar
darkstar New Reader
7/7/10 9:24 a.m.

hrm prob in on this

sprayed150 is my gt

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/7/10 9:32 a.m.
racerfink wrote: Well, by the looks of the "Official Website", I guess there are two seperate championships. As far as I know, we only counted the Suzuka race last Thurs. in the East Coast one.

It's completely UN-official.

Sorry I missed Suzuka last week; that's a favorite of mine. (Of course, that doesn't mean I'm any good there.)

I'd be happy to post the schedule of races / dates / gamertags to the http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forza page, I can do the HTML conversion on text or lists easily. (tables are a pain, though.)

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/7/10 11:15 a.m.

For some reason, I said Suzuka, when I should have said Silverstone.

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
7/7/10 12:09 p.m.

I just moved and won't have internet at home until next Tues. One of these weeks I'll get on board.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
7/7/10 12:13 p.m.
Tom said: It's completely UN-official.

What do I have to do to make it official? Do I have to take the site to Jersey and have a commitment ceremony?

oldtin
oldtin HalfDork
7/7/10 12:38 p.m.

Where are the next races?

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
7/7/10 12:45 p.m.

Barcelona, and some other course. I would like to save the Nurburgring for it's own event, as well as Le Mans. Two endurance events back to back?

so, vote on where we should go... Tsukuba anyone?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/7/10 1:51 p.m.
Platinum90 wrote:
What do I have to do to make it official? Do I have to take the site to Jersey and have a commitment ceremony?

I'm glad you mention this. Here's what I'd like to host on our /forza page...

1) Official Rules for the 3 spec classes we're messing with now. (I've got the gouge on Spec 1975 and the Miatas, but don't remember the formula for the Integras.)

2) Race Schedule for upcoming tracks. Can we commit to knowing where we'll be racing?

3) We're teetering on the edge of needing a second room for the East Coast participants. Who would volunteer to host races and send results to the overall series admin? (That's Platinum 90, right?)

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/7/10 1:53 p.m.

Heck yes Tsukuba!

Also, someday I'd like to run Fujimi Kaido; original uphill followed by original downhill.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
7/7/10 1:53 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: It's completely UN-official.

wait when and how did the United Nations get involved with the triple awesome racing league ???

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
7/7/10 1:58 p.m.

'nother vote for Tsukuba. I was messing with the host room options, there are some intersting ones.

You can opt to have a number of heats, and you can specify a number of racing groups... I have not played with these before so I am not sure of the mechanics of their operation, but they could be usefull.

racerfink
racerfink Reader
7/7/10 2:08 p.m.

Other than the 'Ring, the long courses make terrible racetracks. Too little room for racing, NO runoff room, BIG chances for contact, both with the wall and each other. Pretty much the only way you can pass anybody is if they stuff it in the armco and don't bounce back out in front of you.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
7/7/10 4:38 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote:
Platinum90 wrote:
I'm glad you mention this. Here's what I'd like to host on our /forza page... 1) Official Rules for the 3 spec classes we're messing with now. (I've got the gouge on Spec 1975 and the Miatas, but don't remember the formula for the Integras.) 2) Race Schedule for upcoming tracks. Can we commit to knowing where we'll be racing? 3) We're teetering on the edge of needing a second room for the East Coast participants. Who would volunteer to host races and send results to the overall series admin? (That's Platinum 90, right?)

Don't you mean the West Coast? Yeah, I guess I am the "admin" on this thing. I am kinda a crappy admin. I just bring a little organization to the chaos.

I definitely think we need a West Coast room, with a host. Who wants to have THAT honor?

I will send you the specs for Spec Integra, and I will set up an extended race schedule tonight to e-mail back to you.

1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ujfbzgC7nCC8eKsuuELMXRuFBj7GyoSKcJ0eWDAl9xfXJhOlkb8EWIIkQvI6DFRL