1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65
N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/4/13 1:04 p.m.

My shop still has .223.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/4/13 1:05 p.m.

I have all the components necessary to reload over 4000rds of 223.......and I don't even own one.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/4/13 1:18 p.m.

I am really looking forward to people being done with this mad rush. I am holding off buying my snub nose .38 until after it is done.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/4/13 2:35 p.m.

They should be cheaper right now That said, if you were in Indiana, I'd sell you mine. It'd fund my FAL upper.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic HalfDork
1/4/13 2:41 p.m.

Non scary handguns, i.e. revolvers and .22s, have gotten cheaper if anything, people being desperate to unload them in order to purchase scary baby killing bullet sprayers. It just took me over a month to sell a decent Ruger Mk III 22/45, in the box with the paperwork, with the stupid nanny features deleted for a price over $200.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/4/13 2:44 p.m.
yamaha wrote: They should be cheaper right now

It is more the best local gun store is fairly crowded on normal days (before the whole gun rush) and I don't like crowds.

stroker
stroker Dork
1/5/13 10:43 a.m.

In reply to Strizzo:

We're sold out of about everything, but rumor is that we've got an "impressive" quantity of magazines on purchase order. That's going to have to be an enormous amount as we have almost 25,000 black 30-round Pmags on backorder alone (not even counting the other colors or the other capacities). I may buy one or two if we have surplus... Don't have any BX25's or Pmags.

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
1/5/13 10:52 a.m.

Feinstein's bill will be introduced on the 22nd
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/robert-farago/breaking-feinstein-to-intro-gun-ban-bill-on-january-22/

Morbid
Morbid Reader
1/5/13 11:41 a.m.

IL keeps pushing: http://isra.org/alerts/sunday.html

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/5/13 6:37 p.m.

HEY JOEY! LOOK HOW MUCH COD I'VE BEEN PLAYING!

I made this today.

BARNCA
BARNCA Dork
1/5/13 6:41 p.m.

not much to be found in my area in 12 gauge or 40 cal.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/5/13 7:23 p.m.
Morbid wrote: IL keeps pushing: http://isra.org/alerts/sunday.html

It wont happen. Too drastic and unrealistic. Who is going to walk up to every gun owner in Illinois and take their guns. Thats a great way to make a mountain out of an ant hill by getting LEOs shot up.

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
1/5/13 10:09 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: HEY JOEY! LOOK HOW MUCH COD I'VE BEEN PLAYING! I made this today.

Bless your heart

Seriously....any shooting is fun. If that's your cup of tea, go for it.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic HalfDork
1/5/13 10:18 p.m.

I think this sums up Feinstein pretty well.

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
1/7/13 10:30 p.m.

Washington State tries to undermine castle doctrine:

TTAG said:

“Yesterday I became aware of a house bill here in Washington State [HB 1012] that aims to modify the current Stand-your-ground law, adding in a requirement to retreat before using deadly force if attacked in your home.”

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/8/13 6:58 a.m.

In reply to JoeyM:

I'm proud of my work and decided to celebrate by berkeleying with you. Bed proud you came to mind.

rainydave
rainydave New Reader
1/8/13 9:28 a.m.
JoeyM wrote: Washington State tries to undermine castle doctrine:
TTAG said: “Yesterday I became aware of a house bill here in Washington State [HB 1012] that aims to modify the current Stand-your-ground law, adding in a requirement to retreat before using deadly force if attacked in your home.”

Time to contact my state representatives.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/8/13 12:36 p.m.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/8/13 12:40 p.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

I'll read that at job #2. Thanks.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/8/13 12:50 p.m.

It's a typical long and drawn out paper, but it goes through most of the anti-gun talking points and destroys them with fact.

Some of us already knew a lot of what is in there, but there are a lot of people that won't believe it until it's published like that.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/8/13 1:04 p.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo:

As history is written by the winners, don't the British still view the revolution as started by us? Personally, I think neither side knows who fired the first shot.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/8/13 1:06 p.m.

Regardless, I think he brings up some very good points that I have not seen mentioned here yet.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/13 1:12 p.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo:

I don't think anyone here is calling to start a revolution...

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/13 1:12 p.m.

The NFA tax stamp, is that a one time thing or yearly?

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/8/13 1:15 p.m.

one time deal.

1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EGRS5W23FKLcRq4Ny49FiyM1LRDMYmDLXvDDeiVWaoGnZc6Xi4JwWsn2M8r1jo9n