1 2 3 4 5
miwifri
miwifri New Reader
11/30/09 9:47 p.m.

If a gay person calls something macho is it disrespectful?

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
11/30/09 9:55 p.m.
miwifri wrote: If a gay person calls something macho is it disrespectful?

Sometimes I wonder if the real "macho" man isn't that far from gay.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
11/30/09 9:59 p.m.
minimac wrote: Gay meant the same to everyone until the HOMOSEXUALS perverted the word for their own use. I'll stop calling something GAY(in a derogatory manner) when the homos refer to themselves as homosexual and gay can mean what it always did. Yes....I'm a Shiny Happy Person. Get over it.

Straight meant the same to everyone until the HETEROSEXUALS perverted the word for their own use. I'll stop calling something STRAIGHT (in a derogatory manner) when the heteros refer to themselves as heterosexuals and straight can mean what it always did. Yes....I'm a Smart ass. Get over it.

Joey

Kia_racer
Kia_racer Reader
11/30/09 10:02 p.m.

I am heterosexual and I am never straight (wait that didn't sound right) But I am forward as all people that did drugs when young know.

Edit - always forward never straight! just ask any rally driver.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro HalfDork
11/30/09 10:34 p.m.

Now I'm all offended at everything.

White Castle owe's me some reparations!

There used to be a "Gay Rd" in the town I grew up in. The city couldn't keep that street sign up for more than a week before it got stolen.

BTW, the "festive" people ruined "Queer" for us too. Queer was a perfectly good word until it meant "homo".

Shawn

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
11/30/09 10:36 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

MitchellC
MitchellC HalfDork
12/1/09 12:23 a.m.

I tell you, nowadays I can't even wear assless chaps, a handlebar moustache, and nothing else without people making assumptions.

alex
alex Dork
12/1/09 12:32 a.m.

You walk the dog every day, nobody calls you a 'dog walker.' You meet a guy for anonymous favors in a park bathroom just once and suddenly you're building weird trailers.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
12/1/09 5:50 a.m.
alex wrote: You walk the dog every day, nobody calls you a 'dog walker.' You meet a guy for anonymous favors in a park bathroom *just once* and suddenly you're building weird trailers.

Because of the PC Police and my obvious insensitivity to the feelings of my fellow man, I am offended that you would suggest I hang around public bathrooms and build weird trailers.

Weird is in the eye of the beholder, this was a design experience ....

... and I usually get a room.

Alfa made his point, I apologized, everybody's happy. Go fix a car.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave Reader
12/1/09 7:04 a.m.
Kia_racer said: Weren't we supposed to be discussing that "hi-boy" trailer?

Oh, so now we're going to make fun of people with drug addictions too?! What is this board coming to?

carzan
carzan Reader
12/1/09 7:20 a.m.
914Driver wrote: ...everybody's happy...

I"M NOT HAPPY! I DON'T HAVE A CAR TRAILER! Not even a fenderless girlie one like yours.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
12/1/09 7:21 a.m.

Boy? You ever seen a boy leave three tracks in the snow?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
12/1/09 7:33 a.m.
pete240z wrote:
minimac wrote: Gay meant the same to everyone until the HOMOSEXUALS perverted the word for their own use.
My wife was born in 1962 and Gay was the middle name her parents gave her. It is a really pretty name when combined with her first name.

Is that name "You are: "?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
12/1/09 8:22 a.m.
carzan wrote:
I"M NOT HAPPY! I DON'T HAVE A CAR TRAILER! Not even a fenderless girlie one like yours.

You're welcome to borrow it any time.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/1/09 8:49 a.m.
joey48442 wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if the real "macho" man isn't that far from gay. Joey

Oh ho! "Snap into a slim jim!!!" If ya know what i mean wink wink

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/1/09 8:53 a.m.

I just thought that i would point out that this thread is fabulous!

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
12/1/09 9:11 a.m.

Meep!

DustoffDave
DustoffDave Reader
12/1/09 9:18 a.m.
93celicaGT2 said: this thread is fabulous!

Now here are some fabulous! threads:

carzan
carzan Reader
12/1/09 11:18 a.m.
914Driver wrote:
carzan wrote:
You're welcome to borrow it any time.

Watch out! I just might take you up on that!

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
12/1/09 11:30 a.m.

No problem.

carzan
carzan Reader
12/1/09 11:50 a.m.

Hinge the fenders in the front and pin them in the back so you can flip them out of the way when you wanna open a door.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
12/1/09 12:40 p.m.
Lesley wrote: That is truly disturbing but holy hell does he/she/it have great legs...

Men don't get cellulite in their thighs. It's very unfair.

So, if you broaden your horizons, and start going to different shows, oh, lala!

Jay
Jay Dork
12/1/09 12:59 p.m.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.*

(* The previous statement was not meant to convey offense to followers of the lord Sheezus.)

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
12/1/09 5:29 p.m.
NYG95GA wrote: *Boy*? You ever seen a *boy* leave three tracks in the snow?

Or stand flat footed and pee into a dump truck?

Shaun
Shaun Reader
12/1/09 6:36 p.m.

Interesting insights being posted here. If I were to plug a metaphor in to describe the trailer based on some vapid stereotypical view of some section of humanity or another, I would say the trailer looks "Geeky", or perhaps "Square". The wheels are really ugly. Some decent steelies, fenders, and BOOM!! Legit trailer.

I lived in San Francisco! I am not gay! I have many gay friends, and just spent the turkey day holiday in Marin county with some of them. I was in a hot tub with gay men! Bi sexual women too!! And people with DARK SKIN!! NAKED!!! And I did not go all gay, all bi, or all dark skinned!! Will wonders ever cease?

I am going to go ahead and represent here for a second and say my gay friends could not possibly care less that the OP said his trailer looks gay. We "strait people" are all surrounded by "gay" people, always have been, always will, and they are not wimps. They have dealt with and deal with much much much worse all the time.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UXAH4mDjtRVGWqoHRlLoS28nhq5AiwiMOUy75SGek0nbCFSkVJNpojhvma0prbCe