1 2 3 4
fritzsch
fritzsch Reader
12/14/12 9:32 p.m.

I am headed abroad next semester to Europe and I was thinking that I don't want to be carrying around my wallet. I never had a problem with pickpockets when I lived in Germany for 7 months, but I also was living with my father and didn't need to use my own money much. Since Ill be living on my own, I will probably be carrying around a lot more money on average and I think I'd rather have it in my front pocket. I think I want a money clip, but need to be able to carry a residence card, debit card, school ID, and train card.

To the money clip people, what are you using?

Osterkraut
Osterkraut UberDork
12/14/12 11:55 p.m.
fritzsch wrote: I am headed abroad next semester to Europe and I was thinking that I don't want to be carrying around my wallet. I never had a problem with pickpockets when I lived in Germany for 7 months, but I also was living with my father and didn't need to use my own money much. Since Ill be living on my own, I will probably be carrying around a lot more money on average and I think I'd rather have it in my front pocket. I think I want a money clip, but need to be able to carry a residence card, debit card, school ID, and train card. To the money clip people, what are you using?

Have you considered a front pocket wallet? I've got this guy: http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Front-Pocket-Wallet-Center/dp/B003Z6PE20

And no, the magnet doesn't mess with my debit cards or IDs. It does activate my phone's "car mode" though and will kill a hotel room key.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mHcro0PVLyiKxU1lMOz3ZjcyP5fwVToEuCEHKlwImIshiqsHrN6dYBpWkncSRu8F