1 ... 20 21 22
Powar
Powar UberDork
8/9/24 12:57 p.m.

We saved another '91 900 Turbo convertible from the crusher last night. This one should make a very decent driver after some time in the garage.

Motojunky
Motojunky Reader
8/9/24 3:49 p.m.

This is a fun thread. Couldn't decide what to post, so here's a quick dump of everything I can find quickly. Owning a trailer is dangerous. Trailers breed junk. 

1998 Outback Sport. This is our current RallyCross car that we picked up a little over a year ago. 

Driver Project Outback Sport. 

1974 V8, Four Speed Vega. I assume it's still under the cover in the driveway. Sadly, I haven't looked since late last year. 

1972 Crew Cab Chevelle. Bought w/a locked up 307. Installed a reman 350 and don't really know what the plan is. It does have some old school Cragar SS wheels on it now, which make everything better. 

1984 Barn Find Bronco. Got it started and haven't had time to look at it for many months. Should probably part ways with it. 

1987 Z28. Freebie from a buddy w/a rod knock. Would have made a great challenge car but I foolishly gave it away.

1974 CJ5. Barn rescue that was left mid-way through a "restoration" for 20 years. Currently has a 360 and is my most frequently driven project vehicle. It's just fun. 

The Blazer is actually my friends, but it's on my trailer so I'll count it. Plus, the Jeep is in the pic in its current condition. 

My daughter's 1989 F250. Had to put stock wheels on the front to get it on the borrowed trailer - this was just before I made the mistake of getting my own trailer.

This one is old, and not quite a trailer selfie. My then Dodge Dakota after it broke down hours from home - pulling a trailer. Fortunately, my roommate had a rollback and came to rescue us. Not before a stop at the hospital though, as my racing partner crashed and broke his collarbone. It was one of those days. 

My wife's early Bronco on that same roommate's rollback. We had three of those at one point and they top the list of my regrets in terms of selling cheap. 

And we'll wrap up with my kidlet's Mazda3. That time she was sure the clutch had one more trip home from college in it. It didn't. 

1 ... 20 21 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AgLSgFvThgnEF9Vx3jnp5dItmyvMGVEvmc308bhsmcQCwaTlfd3IJyo98jK8bQzD