1 2
Taterstein
Taterstein New Reader
11/20/23 10:13 p.m.

I have a RovyVon A6 flashlight on my key ring. It is tiny and awesome. I've been carrying it for 2 years, use it frequently and would buy one again if I lost or damaged it. I think it is around 40 bucks.

MiniDave
MiniDave HalfDork
11/21/23 8:42 p.m.

I'm a big fan of the little rechargeable lights from HF, these \/.....three "speeds" of brightness and the highest speed is really bright!

750 Lumen Rechargeable Ultra-Compact Magnetic LED Floodlight, Blue (harborfreight.com)

They also work really well around the shop - magnetic base lets me position it where I can actually see something! They last about 2 hours on the brightest setting, longer on the lower settings.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD Reader
11/28/23 7:35 p.m.

Paging Mr Wallens.....Paging Mr Wallens.  Just picked this up today and it's badass.  I can shame the tool pimp into giving me another one if you want me to grab you one.  Usb c rechargeable. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/29/23 11:12 a.m.

In reply to RonnieFnD :

Thanks and that good, huh? 

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD Reader
11/29/23 11:51 a.m.
David S. Wallens said:

In reply to RonnieFnD :

Thanks and that good, huh? 

Yea. I've been using it pretty steady since 6am this morning on high and it's still going strong at noon.  I  just sent a text telling him I need another.  Unfortunately I won't get it until Tuesday so I won't have it with me this weekend but it's not the end of the world, I'm out your way pretty frequently. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/29/23 12:14 p.m.

No worries and thank you very much. 

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
12/1/23 8:44 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

We use these at work.  I've been carrying one daily for about 18 months in an industrial environment.  They work and the batteries have good life.

My personal light is a surefire but they are expensive IMO.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/9/24 10:12 a.m.

I have been using this for quite a while now. Purchased a couple of rechargeable batteries that charge with a micro usb port on the battery. I just cycle the batteries out so no down time when the battery goes dead. 

I like the easy multi settings from "normal" to signaling space craft bright. 

A really good all around flashlight. 

jmabarone
jmabarone HalfDork
7/9/24 10:37 a.m.
APEowner said:

I've got a NEBO 6726 Slyde King in the race trailer that I've been very happy with. 

I've got 2 of these from work.  One went home with me, the other stays in my desk if I ever need it.  

jmabarone
jmabarone HalfDork
7/9/24 10:37 a.m.
APEowner said:

I've got a NEBO 6726 Slyde King in the race trailer that I've been very happy with. 

I've got 2 of these from work.  One went home with me, the other stays in my desk if I ever need it.  

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yeGfsDU1yi558nrQLzA6FrJVJJqdZKVLeV6IJKddPhZfLom3Mz2HtP1npqT30I7n