1 2
SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid SuperDork
4/23/12 8:52 a.m.

In reply to Otto Maddox:

The owner considered them priceless and he has every right to feel that way.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/23/12 9:00 a.m.
bravenrace wrote: Probably some green weenie thinking they're doing the world a favor by removing all these gross polluting vehicles from the road...

In Alberta? Unlikely

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/23/12 12:13 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: You guys are just too violent. We need to coddle the perp and try to understand their situation. It's not important what they did, it's important that we not scar them by being too harsh. I mean after all, criminals are people too! And that was just a car.

They make criminals every day, they haven't made those cars for years. We have an oversupply of criminals and an undersupply of those cars - which is more valuable again?

I know you're snarkin', and that's cool.

yamaha
yamaha Reader
4/23/12 1:04 p.m.
BoostedBrandon wrote: I thought you Canadians were a peaceful bunch.

No, Canadians will punch you in the face to knock you down, then apologize while helping you get to your feet, and then punch you in the face again.....

Same process when they rob, loot, and burn things. Crafty Canadians...

wbjones
wbjones UltraDork
4/23/12 7:12 p.m.
JoeyM wrote:
carguy123 wrote: You guys are just too violent. We need to coddle the perp and try to understand their situation. It's not important what they did, it's important that we not scar them by being too harsh. I mean after all, criminals are people too! And that was just a car.
I realize that this was sarcasm, but hearing crazy talk like that is still raising my blood pressure.

the real problem here is that while carguy wrote the above as sarcasm ... there are a lot of folk that would say it with meaning

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
34JjXPUIAiZ9mvNR4dS4Y3Wk6JFj3YNIQ0wytQId2yfZZ9m0teLEJRPiVuGPcEy4