1 ... 4 5 6
Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
8/16/13 10:32 a.m.

In reply to mtn:

Oh god.... so THAT'S where that terrible cracker bullE36 M3 came from that seems to flood Indiana.

berkeley.

That.

E36 M3.

Also: berkeley anyone who cuts a round goddamn pizza into motherberkeleying squares.

The worst part about this is that the inner squares are the only halfway edible parts of that pizza, because it doesn't have any dry crust that's the equivalent of eating the Sahara Desert.

It makes me feel so dirty.

Ranger50
Ranger50 PowerDork
8/16/13 10:37 a.m.
Swank Force One wrote: Also: berkeley anyone who cuts a round goddamn pizza into motherberkeleying squares. The worst part about this is that the inner squares are the only halfway edible parts of that pizza, because it doesn't have any dry crust that's the equivalent of eating the Sahara Desert. It makes me feel so dirty.

And out of a "large" 14 or 16" pizza (What the berkeley!?!?! ), you get maybe 6 pieces of edibleness.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
8/16/13 10:38 a.m.
neon4891 wrote: So... Last night I was wanting pizza for dinner after work. After a debate of make it my self/dominoes/Wegmans(in store pizza shop) I ended up with a large sausage from wegs. Ate a slice walking to the car, decent. 2 more slightly colder slices when I got home, ok. 2 slices out of the toaster oven for breakfast, amazing. That is all.

Ugh wegmans take and bake is on par with the crappiness of papa murphys lol.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
8/16/13 10:41 a.m.

If you ever go to a Stiller's Superbowl party, bring a few of these, and you'll be a berkeleying God.

http://www.mineospizza.com/fedex.html

No idea what it costs, but it's worth every_penny.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
8/16/13 12:37 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
SlantSex wrote: Clam pizza aint bad.
Except if I am not mistaken that is a pic of a freshly shucked oyster.

whatever it is ... can you imagine how hungry the person was who first thought .... hmmmmm bet that would be good to eat ?

Duke
Duke PowerDork
8/16/13 12:50 p.m.
wbjones wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
SlantSex wrote: Clam pizza aint bad.
Except if I am not mistaken that is a pic of a freshly shucked oyster.
whatever it is ... can you imagine how hungry the person was who first thought .... hmmmmm bet that would be good to eat ?

I bet they said: "Hot damn! These things are a whole lot easier to get at than those damn lobsters!"

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
8/16/13 1:06 p.m.

not with just fingernails to open them with ... probably were being eaten before the advent of the knife

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltraDork
8/16/13 1:36 p.m.
wbjones wrote: whatever it is ... can you imagine how hungry the person was who first thought .... hmmmmm bet that would be good to eat ?

He probably thought, "Ooh, there's meat in here that can't run away? And all I have to do is smash it open with a rock? This is awesome!"

HappyJack
HappyJack Reader
8/16/13 1:39 p.m.

All this talk about pizza is making me hungry. And makes me think of this saying....

Sex is like pizza. When it is good, it's very good. When it's bad,....it's still pretty good.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/16/13 1:40 p.m.
logdog wrote: I like a good busty redhead pizza.

That is an excellent pizza, possibly my favorite.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GbUrW9WUtC3VEqugHhpwYpNxnHTW7MxcsoDP2tSX6HtV0FNrpPSAgSIGiPNQVYN4