cobra17
cobra17 New Reader
4/14/24 5:26 p.m.

Traded the Kona in, got tired of it throwing a CEL for the knock sensor every time it rained or I washed it and Hyundai was no help. So replaced with a new Civic Si. 

Anyway, I have the stock snowflake wheels with the original Pirellis from my (former) 2022 Kona N. I ran a couple autocrosses and a track day on the tires along with about 6k miles of normal street use. They're at probably 70% tread left.  One was replaced due to a sidewall puncture with a used, non-patched tire but it's got roughly the same tread as the other three. I'd like to get $1200 for the set. I'm in Indianapolis and local pickup highly preferred but I'm willing to discuss arrangements. Photos available upon request.

I also have a TurboSmart Kompact dual-port BOV that will fit any of the N cars. Only used it for a bit then pulled it off to take in for warranty work and never replaced. Hardware, adapter plate, and some vacuum hose included. IIRC, it reuses the stock diverter valve seal. Asking $120 OBO, new it was $230. Willing to ship this. Photos also available of it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EeGCWJvI4DdQFakOLN41gFQl4mvg8Cfud1k72W1DQAw0HbppDlxV8KaMfhCybX8W