itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/14/20 2:08 p.m.

As the garage clean out continues I have a few more gm parts. I got the three parts as a kit when I thought I was putting an LS based t56 Behind a gen 2 small block. I changed course and went with an LS motor when I found one too cheap to resist. I will separate all the parts. All of the parts except the master cylinder and throw out bearing spacer are heavy so I would prefer not to ship.

mcleod 8710-10 modular Sfi  6.1 bellhousing. Designed to join a gen 1/2 block to an LS based t56 trans. Box contains all new parts. Never installed. I’m not sure it’s made anymore.... only price I could find was $711 at winnerschoiceracing. I’m hoping for $350 obo

ram 88764hdx clutch set. In addition to working with the kit it 11” and fits lots of 70’s era gm cars with a variety of transmissions. Summit has a good list on their site. New in box and it lists for $299. Looking for $200 obo

ram 1530 11” 1 1/8” thick 26 spline steel flywheel. For gen 2 gm 350 and maybe other engines. New in box sells and sells for $315. I’m looking for $200 obo

if you take all three I will happily take $600 for all of them.

let me know if you have any questions or offers!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bxprue1WvVWMesCTvmWuIfwDhXA8oZH0QzonOD69yGaDUGbBZt8Dsv7e2cyas88k