pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
5/4/24 8:29 p.m.

I am selling my BMW e36 5-speed coupe.  I bought  Trumants 328i and no longer need the 323is.

I built this car to do track days and autocross with.  It has a bunch of recent maintenance including the cooling system with an aluminum radiator, and a new water pump.  I did the vanos at the same time, as well as new coils, plugs, and a new valve cover gssket.  The car has new suspension bushings and control arms.

The car has all new rotors, new fluid and new Hawk HPS pads.  It has a cold air intake with a K&N filter.  The car is lowered with an H&R sport kit with matched shocks.  It has a square set up of 200 treadwear Kumho 730 tires.  The tires have one autocross and one track day on them plus a few street miles.  It has extended wheel studs installed as well.

The A/C works great, the car has a working CD player, and all the car's options work.  It's in pretty good shape for an e36 as you can see in the pictures. 

It could use a new headliner and a glove box door.   It periodically throws a code for cylinder one misfire.

I used this car in the Challenge and it ran a 15.7 in the quarter.  I just did a PCA track day at Roebling and it handled it like a champ.

I have it listed on Facebook for $4,900.00.  For a GRM'er I will do $3,900.00.  Car is in Jacksonville Florida.  Clean title is in my name.

Grecobeemer
Grecobeemer New Reader
5/5/24 10:02 a.m.

I should've waited a bit, but just bought an E90. Would've loved to have this or another E46/E39. Looks great.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
5/5/24 11:03 a.m.

Jesus. Had I know this was coming for sale I wouldn't have bought a road bike. 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/5/24 12:19 p.m.

I guess I should also post my desire here. LMK if still available.

EDIT: if this car makes it to me, I will be selling my E92

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
5/5/24 12:51 p.m.

What's the mileage?

Has it been totaled twice? If not I don't think I can buy it. 

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
5/5/24 8:13 p.m.

...and it's sold.  That was quick, a semi local guy picked it up.

I am simultaneously disappointed and relieved.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lrWAO4MQkAqNIurGJGD4xiYplTfOAPRfXrv3Vj0GgI0rslH0xFxlHdY3yBaW2dn1