Lennyseleven
Lennyseleven New Reader
7/9/08 10:47 p.m.

Ive got two cars Im thinking about selling as Ive got WAY too many things to be focused on right now. First is my awesome previous DD 91 Maxima, body is in pretty good shape compared to most Michigan cars not perfect. Have been trying to diagnose a bad miss for about a month now, not having much luck, next step is a compression test. Its driveable just has a heavy sputter hah. Pictures to come approx 170k off the top of my head $1800 OBO?

2 65 Ford Falcon with 302 from 86 Mustang, supposedly has 89 heads which flow better. Runs pretty strong, think the carb needs adjustment tho. Not the prettiest car. Interior is just short of gutted, has nice Recaro style seats but not in best shape. Floor has been repaired but not pretty. Body is full of body/rust. I wont lie to you, probably not worth restoring but I figured Id just smooth it out paint it flat black and cruise it around till it rotted, but as you know plans change. Its a good 20footer/20 mph. Cept I stripped the door and fender so those will be flat black. $2k OBO?

Lemme know, Im gonna try and get pictures up ASAP I once posted pics of both in Readers Rides, but Im sure everything old is gone now right?

Lennyseleven
Lennyseleven New Reader
7/9/08 10:51 p.m.

PS. I removed alot of the trim/bumpers from the Falcon, so its slightly in peices.

InigoMontoya
InigoMontoya New Reader
7/10/08 3:01 a.m.

You might want to put this in the classifieds, not over in the general forum

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/10/08 6:08 a.m.

Nick, Is the Falcon an Auto or Manual?

Lennyseleven
Lennyseleven New Reader
7/10/08 8:23 a.m.

Auto, I meant to put it in $2008 but it didnt show up there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zV2kwoDxZdflShrs4LmuH2vEgcWiniRVZJRrOtuP5U0TvxHZJ8cguCMYhDM5rZiu