BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/18/21 7:27 p.m.

As mentioned in another thread, I put a deposit down on this bike last weekend and picked it up yesterday. To my surprise there was enough space in the motorcycle garage so it only required minor shuffling to fit with a little room to spare.

I was too lazy to take both photos and video, but at least managed to throw together a quick video walkaround of what I bought.

BoxheadTim
5/3/21 4:02 p.m.

Right, bike finally has a plate - sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to get appointments at the DMV here (which you're supposed to at the moment) when everybody else just wanders in, but it's nice to end up at the front of the line every time because you're the only person who bothered.

Also replaced the tool tray - somewhere in the dim and distant past, some genius had cut out the bottom of the tool tray for some inexplicable reason - and replace the missing battery strap. Hopefully the weather will clear up a bit in the next few days so I can actually take it out for a spin in the dry.

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/4/21 1:50 a.m.

Lookin' good. Was riding my "new" K75S a bit today... was delivered Sunday. Yay!

BoxheadTim
5/5/21 4:05 p.m.

Thanks!

I managed to use a break in the weather yesterday to get it inspected, so it's now fully road legal. I have to get used to a bike that tall again, and do need to find some setup instructions for the suspension as it feels like it's set up for someone who's potentially twice as wide as me.

Of course the weather has changed now and we had horizontal rain earlier, so no biking for me today. Have to put the BRZ together anyway.

Our Preferred Partners
q7jwyIzKwOAbi8eg2PpqXP14ixH7kLjH0YYR5r3YsbDEUlzoC2pNzx7SRLqQIl8r