1 2 3 4
OdyessyOfEli
OdyessyOfEli New Reader
7/14/23 10:28 a.m.

Life keeps getting in the way but I was able to get it on jack stands and I reinstalled the drag wing cause it's cool.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/14/23 10:31 a.m.

Will you have to lower the wing to get it out the door?

:-)

OdyessyOfEli
OdyessyOfEli New Reader
7/14/23 10:53 a.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Will you have to lower the wing to get it out the door?

:-)

It's tall but not that tall. I was hitting my head on it when it was on the ground but now I can almost walk under it.

Open Question about the wing...

From a function stand point, for the secondary support is it better for it to connect closer to the middle of the frame OR the rear of the frame OR it doesn't matter? I'm just thinking ahead for future space and whatnots.

OdyessyOfEli
OdyessyOfEli New Reader
9/4/23 12:28 p.m.

Small update, 

I been buying parts when I see a really good deal. I got these OMP seats off a friend. I haven't touch the truck because again this project is back on the back burner. The new project is still racing but it's off-roading racing.

I was able to get a spot in the King of the Hammers Rookies Program and the race at King of the Hammers(KOH) in January 2024. If you haven't heard of KOH it's the worlds hardest 1 day off road race.  My newest project is a 2011 ArmorWorks Hyena. This is a military prototype vehicle built for the special forces type people.  The engine is center mounted and I have swapped out the 4 cylinder diesel th400 combo for a 6.0 LS V8 w/ 6L90e. I don't have a thread for it but if you guys want to follow along I post on Instagram @goldies_garage and on Youtube - Goldies_garage.

- Eli

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/5/23 11:22 a.m.

Followed!

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9vKxSZOJfVqHqe5bJpJLUdwXkP35IFmAHrJvfb9DxfBRLLAxXyUn1m3KSQvhtNCn